Below is some info if you will be working the Winterland Friendship games.
1. Game participants will not be allowed in the rinks until 15 minutes prior to game. This includes refs.
2. Participants should arrive 30 minutes prior in order to go thru screening, which will be done by either Winterland rep or team managers. This includes refs. Screening to include temperature check and several questions. Refs will need to tell screener their name, address, phone and email.
3. 100.4+ temp or answering yes to any of the screening questions = not allowed in rink. No exceptions.
4. Masks required the moment they stand in line for screening, entering building, getting dressed and then getting undressed and leaving building.
5. Brentwood: one person allowed in ref closet in corner of rink. Additional chairs to be placed near room with 6-foot spacing. Webster: we will have access to first rink meeting room and also normal ref room for dressing room. Crews can stagger usage.
6. Suggested for refs to arrive partially dressed.
7. Everyone should limit excess contact throughout time in the rink.
8. No handshake post game. Refs should still say hello to coaches but from a distance.
9. Brentwood: games will have a 60-minute break in between so that rink staff can disinfect. If crews have multiple games with 60 minute break in between, they must leave the rink during break and reenter 15 minutes prior to next game. Screening to happen again.
10. Webster: games are scheduled back-to-back, with disinfecting of locker rooms and temporary locker room areas happening on a staggered basis. Participants MUST wait until all game participants (refs included) step on the ice for next game before they can exit the rink.
11. Both facilities: no loitering in lobby/stands/common areas. Enter 15 minutes prior - get dressed - play/ref game - get undressed - exit the rink.
Updates and general information about MIHOA