Officials Participant Accident (Excess Medical) Claims
- All claims reports should be made to the injured official's primary personal or group health insurance company first, for a determination of possible benefits.
- Any injury must be documented through a report filed with their Local Supervisor of Officials who in turn will notify the District Referee in Chief
- Only after the injured official has reported the injury to their primary provider, may they notify K&K Insurance Claims Center (800) 237-2917 select option 3.
- Your claim will not be processed without proper reports and notifications.
Officials Catastrophic Injury Claims
- It is extremely important that anyone knowing of an actual (or possible) catastrophic injury to an official immediately notify the Local Supervisor of Officials who in turn will notify the District Risk Manager and the District Referee In Chief.
- This immediate notice helps to ensure a prompt response from USA Hockey, and from our insurance claims personnel, to assist the injured person and their family members, as needed.