MIHOA has several officials who are veterans, active duty or reserve military members. Ben Middleton, Stan Elrod and Andy Hudson are organizing a MIHOA effort to help support and raise funds for the St. Louis Blues Warrior Hockey Program. The St. Louis Blues Warrior Hockey Virtual 5K is set up for people (and friends and family) to run/walk when the timing is right and in your ideal environment, all while benefiting a great cause. You can choose a date/time that is most convenient for you now through September 30.
If you are interested in participating, please follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the St. Louis Blues Warrior Hockey Virtual 5K registration page or register below
2. Click on the “Sign Up” button under St. Louis Blues Warrior Hockey Virtual Group 5K Run/Walk
3. Fill out the form, agree to the waiver and then select “Join an existing team”
4. Select Missouri Ice Hockey Officials Association from the dropdown and then enter the password MIHOA2020
5. Complete a 5K run/walk at your own pace whenever convenient before September 30
6. (Optional but encouraged) Share a photo of yourself completing the 5K on Facebook. Tag St. Louis Blues Warrior Hockey and Missouri Ice Hockey Officials Association and use the hashtags #hockeyheals and #MIHOA5K
If you have an questions, please contact Ben Middleton, Stan Elrod or Andy Hudson.
Register for MIHOA team here:
Updates and general information about MIHOA